Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 6, 2019

Game Journalism Play Day 4

1. If i were start over.

_ I would build a simple grill first.
_ I make a fishing rod.
_ I will build empty cup.
_ I make a simple purifier.
_ Then i will build a hammer and expand my raft.
_ Build a sail to driving my raft.
_ Then i make a spear to avoid shark eating my raft.
_ I make a bed to help me not to survive at night time.
_ I build an axe to help me getting things from the island.
_ Then i build a crop plot to plant things to eat.

2. what is the best tool make for survival?

_ The best tool for survive would be the hook because it really help to get debris at the beginning of the game and help me to make things faster.

3. My raft
What is the best feature on your raft?
_ I think that i have many collection net that could help me to get more things. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét